My Week in Ubuntu Development (Week of 2019/09/09)
I keep notes of the work that I do as a member of Canonical's Ubuntu Server team. This post is a breakdown of the highlights of what I spent my last week doing.
- Landed MP 372491 to give us additional debugging for an ongoing bug investigation
- No substantial curtin work this week
- Rotating Monday triage for me this week, plus regular triage on Tuesday
- Visiting family in the UK before our sprint the following week, so less work days than usual (plus packing for sprint etc.)
- Submitted #1034 to multipass, requesting some functionality that would make testing cloud-init using multipass much easier